The elements of great coffee
- Coffee - We buy select beans grown on small farms around the world
- Roast - We roast our own coffee for the ultimate in Freshness
- Grind - We grind your coffee right before we brew it
- Brew - We always brew at 200°F for optimal flavor extraction
- Time - We serve it to you fresh from the pot.
Now announcing Super Fresh Coffee by the pot
Choose from one of our fresh roasted coffees. We will grind it and brew it for you on the spot.
Coffee & Tea Menu
|Brewed Coffee - Refillable Cup||$1.49|
|Brewed Coffee - Fresh Brewed Pot||$2.99|
|Espresso - Single Shot||$1.79|
|Espresso - Double Shot||$2.19|
|Cappuccino - Traditional||$2.59|
|Café Latte (Hot or Cold)||$2.59|
|Café Latte Deluxe (Carmel or Chocolate)||$3.19|
|Fresh Brewed Iced Tea -Free Refills||$1.19|
Degrees of Coffee Roast
- City - The lightest roast level, the intrinsic flavor of the particular coffee is predominant
- City Plus - Between City and Full City roasts. The second lightest roast, the intrinsic flavor of the specific coffee is still predominant, but more flavor from the roasting process than a City roast
- Full City - A medium roast where the intrinsic coffee flavor and the caramelization flavors of the roast are balanced
- Full City Plus - Darker than a Full City, the flavors of caramelizing the sugar in the coffee are starting to overshadow the intrinsic coffee flavor
- Vienna - The darkest roast we do, the flavors of the roasting process predominate over the original coffee flavors.
- French - Very dark roast, very little is left of the original flavor of the coffee.
Our Current Coffee Selections
Coffee descriptions summarized from Sweet Maria's
- Kenyain - Brazilian Melange Blend
- This months house blend, a combination of the bright flavors of the Kenya Nyeri with the rich body of the Brazilian Cerrado.
- Mexico Oaxaca Pluma WP Decaf
- A mildly bright cup with malty rast tones, sweet and a little fruity.
- Brazil Cerrado DP Fazenda Aurea
- Low acid cup with creamy body. Roasted to a Full City level.
- Kenya Nyeri AA Kiamabara
- Lively and bright with balance. Roasted to a City Plus level.